Thursday, June 22, 2006

Early is on time...

Since judges seem to have unfettered discretion and unlimited powers, I'd like to be a judge. I'd be naked under my robe, snore during boring testimony, and keep hard liquor in a hollow gavel.

Oh, and, then I can use the word "punk" to describe the actions of a prosecutor to draw attention away from the fact that I am, in fact, an idiot.

Oh wait, a judge already did that (the last one... though I have my suspicions about the gavel).

Judge Dismisses Child Rape Case After Attorney Late For Court
'Don't Treat Me Like A Punk,' Judge Says
POSTED: 11:29 am EDT June 20, 2006

File this one under "Truth is Stranger III" -- this may have to become a semi-regular blog feature because there are lots of both morons and geniuses in my chosen profession.

2 comments:

  1. Talk about being naked under the robe...check out what this judge did while on trial.

    And we want to be part of the legal community -- why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Calculating. Wow.

    'Here comes the judge' has a whole new meaning.

    ReplyDelete