Anyway, Screech is about to lose his house. He's fundrasing on the internet. He's selling t-shirts. But because his character's name is copyrighted by NBC, he has to print "Save SCREEECH's House!"
Click here: Laugh at the notion that Screech is homeless.
Ten things I would do with $15 before I considered donating to Screech:
- Buy two glasses of wine in New York City.
- Buy 150 pieces of gum at my local candy store.
- Buy about 8 bottles of water
- Buy less than five gallons of gas
- Buy four more things to do with $15
- Buy 14 items from the dollar menu at Wendy's
- Buy Jesus a star on the Hollywood walk of fame
- Sponsor an endangered titmouse for a month
- Use it for toilet paper.
- Eat it.