The Weekly MILS (Moms In Law School) Roundup** is the brainchild of Saramel. It is hosted on a rotating basis at the Reasonable Expectations, PT-LawMom, and A Little Fish in Law School blogs and is usually posted no later than Monday morning (the plan, of course, being a Sunday post).
Next week, back to Reasonable Expectations.
This week, the Billy Joel Song Edition:
- Ballad of Billy the Kid. Lag Liv
- Big Shot. Magic Cookie
- You're My Home. Peanut Butter Burrito.
- You May Be Right. Mommy on the Floor.
- Captain Jack. PT-Lawmom
- Keeping the Faith. Merits of the Case.
- Honesty. Legally Certifiable.
- The Bitch is Back* Juris Mama
- Getting Closer. Reasonable Expectations
- Don't Ask Me Why. Proto Attorney (*hugs*)
To all the MILS:
Slow down, you're doing fine, you can't be everything you want to be before your time...
And you know that when the truth is told that you can get what you want or you can just get old.
-- Vienna, Billy Joel
*Yes, I heard Billy Joel sing this as a duet with Elton John so it counts. *pbbbbbth*
**Hat tip as always to the original Law School Roundup.