Sunday, September 28, 2008

MILP #65: Priorities Edition

Welcome to the Weekly MILP (Moms In the Legal Profession) Roundup. It is hosted on a rotating basis between PT-LawMom, A New Duck, and A Little Fish in Law School blogs. We originally rounded up just the moms in law school, but then discovered those women eventually graduate. Who knew? So now all the moms in the legal field (heh) are represented. We aim for Sunday posts.

Next week, it'll be back at PT-LawMom's place. Probably. I think.

This week's theme: Cute Kids


I noticed a trend among the MILPs this week: a lot of people posted pictures of their cute kids. Thinking about that made me think about why I do all of this. My wanting to practice law is selfish, yes, but I think it will also benefit my son and my family. I never post pictures of Clownfish because I am either paranoid or lazy . . . go with the one that you think makes me look better. But that doesn't stop me from appreciating the unbearable cuteness of the other LawTots.


Without further ado, I present: The kids that make us MILPs
            (*ok, this is not a kid pic. I just loved the post.)
            ________________________
            If you’d like to have your blog added to the MILP blogroll for weekly review or would like us to consider a specific post, drop the hostess(es) an email or leave a comment at our sites.Expecting Moms in law school are welcome! Hat tip as always to the “original” Roundup — Evan Schaeffer’s Legal Underground and his co-rounder-upper, Nobody! And of course, to the founder of this round-up, Saramel (retired). Today's obscure misplaced footnote: is anyone else terrified of not being able to find a job that she'll like?

          No comments:

          Post a Comment