Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fat Tuesday

Spent the evening playing Apples to Apples with some law school friends. Sadly, several of these folks will be moving far away after graduation, so I am glad we get to spend time together now.
I haven't socialized a whole lot while in law school, so I treasure the times I get to see people outside of the law school building.

Learned that when your adjective is Hilarious, playing 'homeless shelter' or 'car wreck' will trump 'clowns' or 'Adam Sandler.'

Learned that the following cards are appropriate for any adjective, and will win:

  • carnival workers
  • ninja
  • Hillary Rodham Clinton
  • Adolph Hitler

Giving thanks on Fat Tuesday that my husband didn't give me a hard time about going.

Good time.

4 comments:

  1. Love that game! We play it at family gathering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love apples to apples, and love game nights! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. best game ever!

    the best match i've ever seen played was senseless:helen keller

    so incredibly inappropriate that it can't help but be a winner.

    ReplyDelete