Friday, February 06, 2009

What you're missing

Recent Twitter updates... not all of them:

  • This is the worst history of vandalism, gleeful mayhem and general recalcitrance we've seen in a nominee since Ruth Bader Ginsburg. (xkcd) from web (This was my 'get well soon' wish to RBG.)
  • My prof just blasted My Sharona to start class. from web
  • I've lost ten pounds. Gotta start somewhere I guess. from web
  • @taxgirl Lie to Me is really quite good. I am generally pleased. In other television related tweets, bring back Pushing Daisies! from web
  • Clownfish after kindergarten interview: "She wanted to know my birthday and wanted to know how to write my name." ... this was said in a tone of surprise, like this adult didn't get how to do something so basic. Also, he had to "follow a duck." from web
  • Depressed for unreasonable reasons from web
  • One thing at a time... Biz Tax first. from web
  • Latest post: law prom recap. What I didn't say: I hate every picture taken of me. from web
  • That was really a great Super Bowl. from web
  • Watching Clownfish attempt to make his own lunch. from web
  • Pancakes, fingerpainting, no we can't go outside & play in the slush, board games, no nap, fruit snacks, sugar high, no we can't go out.

8 comments:

  1. Here are some power leveling rules to ensure your account security,rights and interests. runescape accounts Inventory Safety We will NOT remove your pre-existing items and gold when we are on your account to do power leveling. runescape gold We will NOT respond to incoming tells by fellow players to maintain the confidentiality of your character during power leveling process.We will just keep the private chat off until the power leveling is done. runescape moneyYou can check the powerleveling status any time via 24/7 live support or check your account status by highscores .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like playing the game where you need to use requiem gold, when you do not have requiem lant, you must borrow requiem money from friends, or you can not go on this game without cheap requiem lant. If you get requiem online gold, you can continue this game.
    Do you like playing the game where you need to use maple mesos, when you do not have
    mesos, you must borrow
    cheap mesos from friends, or you buy
    maplestory mesos. If you get
    maple story mesos, you can continue this game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to play last chaos, because I like its name, also I like last chaos gold. My friend told me that she would buy lastchaos gold for me, and I was so happy. I do not like to go shopping, because it always spends a lot of money, but I never hesitate to buy last chaos gold. You can buy cheap lastchaos gold; it is so easy and convenient. I believe the future of lastchaos money is bright.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flyff is a very good game. Through buying flyff penya, I find fun in it. I am so glad that I can earn a lot of flyff money. Flyff cater to the taste of young people. With cheap penya, you can get everything you want in this game. So I like to buy flyff penya. For me flyff gold is not just a simple thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friends like to play it and buy flyff penya. If you have money to buy flyff money, you will find it is very useful. Earning flyff gold is not so hard. Try your best and then you can get it. I buy flyff penya, just because I like it. You will like to buy cheap penya, believe me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy to get some maple mesos and the mesos is given by my close friend who tells me that the cheap mesos is the basis to enter into the game. Therefore, I should maplestory mesos with the spare money and I gain some maple story mesos from other players.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is the maple mesos which make me very happy these days, my brother says mesos is his favorite games gold he likes, he usually buy some cheap mesos to start his game and most of the time he will win the maplestory mesos back and give me some maple story mesos to play the game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is the ro zeny which make me very happy these days, my brother says ragnarok zeny is his favorite games gold he likes, he usually buy some iro zeny to start his game and most of the time he will win the cheap zeny back and give me some ragnarok online zeny to play the game.

    ReplyDelete