The Weekly MILP (Moms In the Legal Profession) Roundup is hosted on a rotating basis between PT-LawMom and A Little Fish in Law School blogs. We originally rounded up just the moms in law school, but then discovered that those women eventually graduate. Who knew? So now all the moms in the legal field (heh) are represented. We aim for Sunday posts. Next week, head to PtLawmom.
The best part of studying for the bar exam is getting to geek out on the law again. It is kind of enjoyable, when it isn't mind numbing and stressful. So, in honor of all the MILPs in barzam prep land, I hearby present*:
The Contract Law Edition.
- Accord and satisfaction. Cee gets a little hot and bothered.
- Contract of adhesion. Slideshow of doom at TrannyHead.
- Frustration of purpose. Bar review at: Dakota's, here, and elsewhere.
- Third party beneficiaries. NewLawmom's kids get to have some fun because Mom is having fun.
- Unclean Hands. JDWannabe on practicing what you preach.
- Mirror image rule. Lag Liv got a haircut.
- Impossibility. Unborn babies with billable requirements? Magic Cookie.
- Impracticability. Looking for a place to live while bar prepping, ProtoAtty.
- Misrepresentation. Of poets and saints at GoogieBaba's.
- Consideration (of an anniversary). PtLawmom.
- Liquidated damages. Uncertain at the time she put the room together, roughly approximate to a few tears, Leo looks at leaving Timmy's first room.
. . . and that about does it for the Round Up. I considered doing the MJ song edition, like my Madonna song edition or the classic Billy Joel song edition but it seemed a bit ... unseemly. Maybe in a few months.
** If you're interested in guest hosting the Round Up once during the month of July, email me at ilovebutterflyfish at yahoo dot com.
__________________________________If you’d like to have your blog added to the MILP blogroll for weekly review or would like us to consider a specific post, drop the hostess(es) an email or leave a comment at our sites.Expecting Moms in law school are welcome! Hat tip as always to the “original” Roundup — Evan Schaeffer’s Legal Underground and his co-rounder-upper, Nobody! *If you're feeling de ja vu, I totally copied that from the last one I did. Also: 87,000 visitors, woot!