This week's theme: Advertising slogans
The king of beers? The Un-Cola? Don't leave home without it?
Famous corporate slogans, the product of Madison Avenue, have a tendency to stick with us, sometimes long after we've forgotten to what products they actually belong. Today, I am appropriating some slogans and applying them to blog posts. Without further adeiu, I present a post that is Good to the Last Drop.
- Is it real or is it [Lawyerdom]? Out Law Mama.
- Celebrate the moments of your life. Atty Work Product.
- Snap! Crackle! Pop! JD Wannabe.
- Nothin' says lovin' like somethin' [in] the oven. Lag Liv.
- Quality is Job 1. Magic Cookie
- Just do it. Googiebaba.
- No More Tears. Merits of the Case.
- Where's the beef? Starting to Melt.
- Let your fingers do the walking. And you know what else?
- Something special in the air. Better together.
- How do you spell relief? PtLawmom
If you’d like to have your blog added to the MILP blogroll for weekly review or would like us to consider a specific post, drop the hostess(es) an email or leave a comment at our sites.Expecting Moms in law school are welcome! Hat tip as always to the “original” Roundup — Evan Schaeffer’s Legal Underground and his co-rounder-upper, Nobody!
Companies, in order from the post: Campbell's soup, Budweiser, 7-Up, American Express, Maxwell House Coffee.
Bullets: Memorex, General Foods International Coffees, Rice Crispies, Pillsbury, Ford, Nike, Johnson's Baby Shampoo, Wendy's, Yellow Pages, American Airlines, Rolaids.