This week's theme: The 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver are under way. Let's see how the MILPs handle the MOMlympic sports:
- Cee is running for the gold.
- Googiebaba is doing the soda shopping biathlon.
- Dakota's daughter is speed-growing, like all five year olds.
- I relate to LEO's love of Freestyle.
- And you know what else? is worried about short track baby making.
- Legally Certifiable is waiting -- you and yours are in my prayers.
- Lag Liv loves lots of things... I wonder if curling would make the top 50. If so, I wonder if she could explain it to me.
- Momtorney (Sammie B) finds that wait and see can be better than having a final tally.
Just to let you know, fellow lady law blogger Law With Grace is preggers with baby boy #1. She's looking for names. I guess this means she can officially join the Round Up too, huh? Go read her archives, give her some encouragement, and maybe she'll return to blogging. A belated congrats, Grace.
In other grueling physical trials, Cee is taking the bar this week. Go cheer her on!!
And that's it. Sorry for the late Roundup.
If you’d like to have your blog added to the MILP blogroll for weekly review or would like us to consider a specific post, drop the hostess(es) an email or leave a comment at our sites. Expecting Moms in law school are welcome! Hat tip as always to the “original” Roundup — Beyond the Underground and the co-rounder-upper, Nobody!
To my first two commenters: OMG ladies, I LOVE JOSS WHEDON. I loved Firefly. I loved Serenity. I am letting my geek flag fly.