I have tee-ball and playdate mayhem today, so we're going without a theme (again). The title of this post is from an Ace of Bass song that is stuck in my head thanks to Lady Gaga's Alejandro. Or it could be a comment on how quickly things change . . . don't turn around, don't blink, it all goes by so quickly. Mmmmm, nope, its Gaga's fault.
- Cee. Pussy Wagon. I contend this stands on its own merits.
- Momttorney (Sammie B). Therapy options. Screw it, let's play!
- Dakota. Missing law school fitness. Those rolly bags were good for something
- Proto Attorney. Poly- means many; tics are blood suckers. So, politics....
- Lag Liv. Full term and photo awesome. MBA! Woo!
- Reluctant Grownup. Aiming for full term. Good luck!
- Magic Cookie. Best way to make decisions... ask an oracle. Too cute.
- And you know what else? Scary moments. Heart worries.
- Balancing Act. Back in baby action. Long time, no hear!
- Legally Certifiable. Rocking the sci fair. Not at all like the casbah,
Also note: Only Three Years has suddenly gone off-line. We're thinking of you and hope you're ok. And PtLawmom's blog is experiencing technical difficulty. And if Grace doesn't post soon, I am gonna find a small yappy dog and sick it on her.
And that's it for this week. Next week, its PtLawmom, followed by Proto Attorney, then back here, at which time I fully intend to work a theme again.
If you’d like to have your blog added to the MILP blogroll for weekly review or would like us to consider a specific post, drop the hostess(es) an email or leave a comment at our sites. Expecting Moms in law school are welcome! Hat tip as always to the “original” Roundup — Beyond the Underground and the co-rounder-upper, Nobody!