I haven't done an In Her Own Words post since MILP #114. I pull quotes from MILP blogs, hopefully out of context in a way that makes you want to click, and I call that a theme. Yep, shamefully lazy. Its also Halloween today, and this is the sixth time I've used this theme. Hence the title.
- Only Three Years. The dream...to fill the entire thing was unfortunately never achieved, but it was sure fun to try.
- And you know what else. Nothing but boys for the last 10 years.
- Attorney at Large. Oh, the ways we torture our children.
- Lag Liv. Grownups are weird.
- Nonsense and Frippery. I'm really not ok.
- Frequent Citations. I am the most exciting person you know.
- Jenny. Someday, I will get more than five hours of sleep.
- LEO. Picking their nose.
- Sammie B. "whoah, that mini-person looks like a LOT of work."
- LC. There was no way in heck I was giving broad form indemnity...
- Cowgirl in the City. I didn't wreck a very expensive tractor.
- PtLawmom. Barely got my feet in the stirrups and, pop, half of him was out!
- Reluctant Grownup. I may also search for white cardboard in order to make a sign that says “I’m a parrot...”
- Magic Cookie. my posture sucks, my abs are weak, and I lead a sedentary lifestyle.
- In a minute.... I sat there, slightly squirmy, thinking about how I was educating my kids about tolerance.
If you’d like to have your blog added to the MILP blogroll for weekly review or would like us to consider a specific post, drop the hostess(es) an email or leave a comment at our sites. Expecting Moms in law school are welcome! Hat tip as always to the “original” Roundup — Beyond the Underground and the co-rounder-upper, Nobody!