Sunday, October 23, 2011

Unicorns and the Tooth Fairy and ...

... a stay at home mom who wants to watch babies for free.

Category:  Things that only exist in the delusional mind of a co-worker who doesn't have any children.

Context:  She's thinking of having kids and returning to work, and asked how I did. I mentioned that the cost for quality daycare was out of control, but you suck it up and pay it.  She has an alternate plan:  to find this fictional magical mommy.  Good luck with that.  And take a picture of the unicorn, when you find her, because I've always wanted to see one.

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaahahahaha!

    Sorry, I don't have any other reaction than that. Excuse me while I go laugh (and sob a little) into a pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She must live in a very happy place. Or take some really, really good drugs...!

    ReplyDelete