A lot of the MILPs were blogging about the work-life balance this week.
- First, a shout out to Miss K -- congratulations on the birth of Clara Margaret! Why, yes she did have to send work emails from the hospital.
- Fumbling for Truth. "How do you possibly juggle a demanding job with two small children?"
- Sammie B. "I always wonder if I'm failing at this parenting thing. I always feel imperfect."
- But I do have a law degree... Trying to find the balance through part-time work.
- Lag Liv. Adjustments, including the "job, which had been a consistent positive, finally threw me into a brick wall of hours, travel, and (low) morale." (And pictures!)
- Cowgirl in the City. That is a helluva commute.
- Googiebaba. I could not possibly sustain the balance if I had to give up the D&D.
- Atty Work Product. Taking on the additional challenge of home cooking.
- Atty at Large. Family holiday balance
- SuzieJD. Blog life balance.
- LC. Picture time
- WNW Litigator is litigating again
- Only 3 Years. Plans derailed by kiddo illness
- Today & Tomorrow. Law school finals
- GAL for the Job. Representing children, raising children... now gestating! Congrats!!
If you’d like to have your blog added to the MILP blogroll for weekly review or would like us to consider a specific post, drop the hostess(es) an email or leave a comment at any of our sites. Expecting moms in law school and attorneys are welcome.