Friday, November 02, 2012

MILP #275: The F**k you Sandy Edition

Hey all.

So ... I suck. I've been neglecting the blog generally, but I've really fallen down with the Roundup. I mean, whenever anyone else is even a  day late with the Roundup, I'm usually all "OMG WTF Is a bailout needed? I'm on it!" because I want to make sure it goes up in a reasonable amount of time.  And my own last Roundup (and this one) are so late that they're almost pointless.  Almost.

The Weekly MILP (Moms In the Legal Profession) Roundup is hosted on a rotating basis among several blogs.  You can always check in here and I'll direct you.  Ptlawmom has it next.

So here's the Roundup of posts for the week ending Sunday, October 28.

One word. GO. 


(Yeah, she gets two nonhyphenated words. Been there.)
  
Ok, so this theme (my brilliant plan to get this done quickly) still took me an hour to pull off. An hour I absolutely do not have. Sigh.  I'll try to get out of this blog funk soon. 

________________________
The regular hostesses of the MILP Roundup, currently, are:  Butterflyfish, Ptlawmom, Attorney Work Product, Attorney at Large, Kate (Today & Tomorrow), Magic Cookie (CM), and Reluctant Grownup.  We're awesome. 

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I don't even know what day it is, let alone can figure out rounding up, you're awesome for still getting it done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry. I should have offered to do it. Not sure when, but you did not have "when" either. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh sweetie thanks, but that wasn't my point -- i was not calling out my fellow rounder uppers at all. my point was i look forward to READING the round up so much, that i get mildly panicky when its not done, and then i offer to jump in... except, apparently, when its my actual turn!!!

      Delete