- Do you work because you have to or because you want to?
- Are you happy here?
- Do you like this work?
- With your commute, you're spending even less time with your kids ... how is that working for you?
- You must pay ridiculous amount for daycare for two ... is it all worth it?
- Do you feel like you're missing out?
- I guess you spent all that time in law school, you probably feel like you should do something with it....
I do not find the work stimulating, I have no fucking clue what I am doing with my life, I am hanging on by my fingernails, I wish things were different but I don't know what different I want, my take home pay after my daycare bill has me taking home less than minimum wage, I am terrified I am missing out on my girls and at the same time confident I am not cut out to stay home full time but I don't know how to find a better medium than I already have, and I really miss dairy but I don't want to start gaining weight.
Probably not the answer I should drop on a nice work lady who is just trying to get to know me better though, huh?
(I considered not posting this rant at all, and am probably not going to leave this post up long... I don't want to whine and no one really needs to see more evidence of my sleep deprivation & almost certainly post-partum depression)