Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Lionfish, and a pic

Lionfish is 7 months. SEVEN MONTHS. That's more than halfway to a year.  It is freaking me out, man!
 She sits up very well unsupported, but needs to be put in that position.  She loves her toy piano and anything that she takes away from her older sister. She occaasionally sleeps through the night (10 pm. til 4 or 5 a.m.) followed by several nights of insisting I walk the floor with her /hold  her all night. It is the inconsistency that kills me.
I am almost done nursing, I think. She is on soy formula during the day. I don't pump. I tend to nurse her out at night, but even then, I load her up with a bottle first so minimize the chance she'll wake up hungry. If I eat anything even slightly out of the ordinary, she'll be miserable with gas and I'll be holding her at 2 a.m.  (Been very good about no dairy -- still! -- but even like a tiny amount of onion and ... wahhhh!) My milk supply, I noticed this weekend, is pretty much nonexistent in daylight hours. This is difficult because, unless she's really hungry, she won't take a bottle from me. She'll feed herself somewhat, which is nice.
She growls.
She's handling pureed food well, and I've already given her some table food (squished, of course.)  
And I'm going to bed because she's sleeping.
Here she is, for a limited time, with big sis at daycare. Note the sock.


4 comments:

  1. Too cute. I love their smiles and their dark beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute!! we have that same sock problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, they're not related or anything. (so cute!)

    ReplyDelete