- "The stars in the sky looked down where he lay..." I posted back in July that @blur_ (Twitter only) was a lawyer expecting her first. Well, for those of you not on twitter, I thought I'd give you come closure and congratulate @blur_ (again) on the birth of her adorable son.
- "Sleigh Ride" Daisy is at 31 weeks and the pre-baby panic is starting to set in. (musical interlude is as close to white noise as I could get)
- "Make some noise, use your imagination, girls and boys ..." Psudeostoops and the train.
- "Over the river and through the woods..." Suzie plans a field trip.
- "Gather round the table, we'll give you a treat..." Izzie is feeding babies veggies.
- "For the holidays you can't beat home sweet home..." Some irony for Attorney at Large.
- "It's the most wonderful time of the year / It's the hap-happiest season of all ..." Your birthday absolutely should be a holiday, Dinei.
- "Hardly dashing through the snow /Cause I bundled up too tight / Last minute have-to-do's /A few cards a few calls..." Alice and the moving/late pregnancy whack-a-mole game.
- "Now the goose is on the table / and the pudding made of fig ..." Lag Liv get's her chef hat on.
- "Angels we have heard on high ..." Grace and the good a lawyer does.
- "Glooooooooooooooria ..." CP and that look of baby love and awe.
- "...and checks / Sign your 'X' on the line / Santa baby..." Magic Cookie and salary negotiations.
(In case I got too obscure -- the songs: 1. Away in a Manger; 2. Sleigh Ride; 3. Elf's Lament; 4. [I think that's actually the title?]; 5. Oh Hanukkah; 6. There's no place like home for the holidays... [I think is the title?] 7. [First line is the title]; 8. Christmas Wrapping [I never knew that was the title! Google it, you totally know this song...]; 9. Grandma Got Run Over... 10. Angels we have heard on high ... 11. Same. 12. Santa Baby)
I cannot Roundup this week without acknowledging what happened in Newtown, Connecticut on Friday ... but I don't really have words. A few bloggers did have words, though, so follow these links to posts by AAL, Lag Liv, Googie, Kate, Frequent Citations, Alice, Dinei (same link as above, scroll down in post), RG and RG again (more healing), But I do have a law degree... and probably others, but I'm done now.
Sleep in heavenly peace.
__________________The hostesses with the mostest-es: Butterflyfish, Ptlawmom, Attorney Work Product, Attorney at Large, Kate (Today & Tomorrow), Magic Cookie (CM), and Reluctant Grownup. We're awesome.