Thursday, February 07, 2013

How I roll

I cleaned the office coffee pot, filled it with water, added a coffee filter, put in the coffee grounds, put the coffee pot underneath the drip thingie ... and promptly forgot to actually turn the coffee maker on before I returned to my cube.

* * *
Not sure quite how this came up, but

Me, to male coworker: Have you seen Fight Club?
Him: If I have, I couldn't talk about it.
Me: OMG I can't believe you haven't seen that movie! It's--
Him:  ...
Him: Ok, think about what I said.
Me: ...
Me: Ohhh....

* * *
Having some anxiety about how I handled something at work. I won't know how it works out for a couple of days, and it will probably be fine and I can't change the past anyway, but yeah. Anxiety. Fuck.

2 comments:

  1. The first rule of Fight Club. :)

    I hate doing something and then having anxiety about what I did or how I did it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, we all have those days. hope the work thing turnos out ok!

    ReplyDelete