Monday, February 04, 2013

MILP #289: Beyonce has nothing on us, amiright?

The Weekly MILP (Moms In the Legal Profession) Roundup is hosted on a rotating basis among several blogs, listed below.  We aim for Sunday posts... and sometimes, I even succeed. You can always check in here and I'll direct you.  Ptlawmom has it next.

Wish I had time to do a Beyonce-themed roundup because I enjoyed her Super Bowl performance but ... well, I was busy enjoying her Super Bowl performance, so, you get this instead.

First, congratulations to Daisy! Little Gracie was born this week! Woo! 
Alice reflects on second week home with baby & toddler.
LC has awesome girls.
Kate has a new blog address -- update your feeds. Also, she has a plan.
Frenchie spent the weekend at home.
Pseudostoops on art.
Izzie and the frustrating job search.
AAL has a new toy ... shiny!
Grace is looking for shopping advice.
I laughed at the idea of CP cross examining the kids. Prior inconsistent statements galore!
Catching up with...
Magic Cookie, (gotta get that book);
Lag Liv (the Claire story just killed me);
RG (on travels)
LEO (on the moving question and the upcoming addition).

And I'm gonna post ... and then come back and do cleanup if necessary.

___________________
The MILP hostesses:   Butterflyfish, Ptlawmom, Attorney Work Product, Attorney at Large, Kate, Magic Cookie (CM), and Reluctant Grownup.  We're awesome. 

1 comment: