Sunday, March 24, 2013

MILP #296: Yay

The Weekly MILP (Moms In the Legal Profession) Roundup is hosted on a rotating basis among several blogs, listed below.  We aim for Sunday posts... and sometimes, I even succeed. You can always check in here and I'll direct you.  Ptlawmom has it next.

Not much of a theme, but I noticed that I said yay a lot as I read the posts this week. I even yay-ed while typing the Roundup. So that's the post title. Yep.

  • Lag Liv and all good things (many yays here), including daily workouts.
  • Izzie is preparing to return to work. 
  • FOTD ... and the little one is UP, and it's good!
  • Magic Cookie dreams of smooth sailing. 
  • Attorney at Large has had a helluva week, but... flamingos! Yay!
  • LC and her awesome daughter yay, who is hating on geometry right now boo.
  • Proto has violence... I mean violins... never mind.*
  • Law With Grace is back to blogging (yay!), and is fab at 40.

(For those who are new around here, Law With Grace is not the same blogger as....)

(*A terrible terrible attempt at an old-school SNL reference... but if anyone gets it from that alone, I'll be shocked. You can watch the clip at the SNL link....)

Hope I got everyone. Have a yay kind of week.

___________________
The MILP hostesses:   Butterflyfish, Ptlawmom, Attorney Work Product, Attorney at Large, Kate, Magic Cookie (CM), and Reluctant Grownup.  We're awesome.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm next week and I know it. {wiggle, wiggle, wiggle}

    ReplyDelete