Not much of a theme, but I noticed that I said yay a lot as I read the posts this week. I even yay-ed while typing the Roundup. So that's the post title. Yep.
- Lag Liv and all good things (many yays here), including daily workouts.
- Izzie is preparing to return to work.
- FOTD ... and the little one is UP, and it's good!
- Magic Cookie dreams of smooth sailing.
- Attorney at Large has had a helluva week, but... flamingos! Yay!
- LC and her awesome daughter yay, who is hating on geometry right now boo.
- Proto has violence... I mean violins... never mind.*
- Law With Grace is back to blogging (yay!), and is fab at 40.
(For those who are new around here, Law With Grace is not the same blogger as....)
- Grace, who managed to have a red-haired daughter (jealous), is getting her garden started (jealous again).
- But I Do Have a Law Degree... on the dreaded employment rejection email.
- BJJ Law & Living (Kate) needs 3L course selection advice
- Mommy Madness on what sounds like a pretty good birthday.
- Frenchie is looking for her "thing."
- RG and Guinness and Harp yay!
- Alice OMG CUTE YAY
(*A terrible terrible attempt at an old-school SNL reference... but if anyone gets it from that alone, I'll be shocked. You can watch the clip at the SNL link....)
Hope I got everyone. Have a yay kind of week.
The MILP hostesses: Butterflyfish, Ptlawmom, Attorney Work Product, Attorney at Large, Kate, Magic Cookie (CM), and Reluctant Grownup. We're awesome.