Sunday, June 30, 2013

MILP #310: Getting High

This is the Roundup for the week of June 24 to June 30.

I think based on a hasty twitter conversation that AAL is doing #309 (June 17-24) tonight, or soonish. I'll link to it when its done.

The Weekly MILP (Moms In the Legal Profession) Roundup is hosted on a rotating basis among several blogs, listed below.  We aim for Sunday posts... and sometimes, I even succeed. Not this week, apparently. You can always check in here and I'll direct you.  Ptlawmom has it next.


Legally Certifiable flies solo.
Izzy flies with kids.
Daisy and time (because it flies, yo.)
CP and air guitar with the boss.
Grace and loving a child, high on hair curls. 
Proto on even higher education (again).
AAL on pain meds ... and passion. 
The MILPs are multiplying: Mid-Pregnancy highs (Lag Liv), lows (But I Do Have a Law Degree), and how the hell does she do it? (PtLawmom).
And the theme sort of falls apart after this...
Cowgirl, everyone finds those legal ethics tests super hard. Magic Cookie on boys, family, and politics.
Alice on the potty (this made me laugh pretty hard).
Kate and the color run.

Hope I didn't miss anyone. My youngest has suddenly forgotten how to sleep through the night. Late nights, crying, tantrums, gas pains ... and the baby hasn't been all that pleasant either (ba dum pum!)
________________________________
The MILP hostesses:   Butterflyfish, Ptlawmom, Attorney Work Product, Attorney at Large, Kate, Magic Cookie (CM), and Reluctant Grownup.  We're awesome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment